Telephone Booth Gallery
Toronto, ON M6P 2A1
Established in 2010, the Telephone Booth Gallery is located in the Junction, a bourgeoning west end Toronto neighbourhood. The Gallery is named after its mascot - a vintage 1950’s Bell Canada telephone booth prominently displayed in the gallery’s front window.
The gallery’s primary focus is to present emerging artists that each express a sense of integrity and innovation in their critical art practice. The gallery also hosts invitational exhibitions of mid and senior career artists along with selected contemporary fine craftspeople and designers.