Open to all artists residing in the pacific region
AUGUST 2 - 29, 2013
“First Friday,” AUGUST 2, 2013, 5:30 – 8pm
THURSDAY, JULY 11, 2013
1st: $250 2nd: $125 3rd: $75 3 Honorable Mentions
Submission deadline: Thursday, July 11
Notification of juror results: Wednesday, July 17; artists will be notified by email or phone.
Hand delivery of accepted work: Friday & Saturday,
July 26 & 27, 10am - 4pm. All work must be hand delivered to the Pacific Art League. No shipped art will be accepted.
First Friday Reception: Friday, August 2, 5:30 - 8pm
Pick up unsold work: Friday & Saturday, August 30 & 31, 10am - 4pm
Submission Process Process (New!)
Submit your entry online at Online Juried Shows, at this location: http://www.
After you have entered all your work, continue to checkout at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com
- Open to all artists residing in the Pacific Region
- All media except film, video, or installation
- All work must be original and not previously exhibited at Pacific Art League.
- All 2-D work must be ready to hang with proper hanging device.
- All work must be for sale; members (above basic membership level) receive 70% on sales; non-member and basic members receive 60%.
- Size of work limited to 40” either length or width, including frame
- All work must be labeled on the front and back with artist’s name, title, medium, size and price.
Entry fee (non-refundable)
Members $25 for 2 entries, $5 for each additional entry
Non-members $35 for 2 entries, $10 for each additional entry
ABOUT THE JUROR
Ric Ambrose, executive director at the Richmond Art Center, has over 20 years of experience in the museum world as a curator and director. He has curated at the Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences in West Virginia, served as the program director for exhibitions at the Fresno Metropolitan Museum, and, most recently, was executive director at the Pacific Art League of Palo Alto. Additionally, Ric is a well-known artist represented by the Hespe Gallery in San Francisco. His work has been featured in museums across the United States, including the Coos Bay Art Museum (Coos Bay, OR), the Boulder Center for Visual Arts (Boulder, CO), University of Wyoming Art Museum, Yellowstone Art Center (Billings, MT), Alexandria Museum (Alexandria, LA), Denver Art Museum (Denver, CO), Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities (Arvada, CO), and the Colorado Gallery of the Arts (Littleton, CO).
Pacific Art League
Figures & Faces
227 Forest Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301