NYC: State Of The Art
New York, NY 10011
NYC:State Of The Art is NYC's first-ever art industry conference, and we're inviting you to come pARTicipate!
With a focus on the challenges facing NYC's artists, the one-day, not-for-profit NYC:SOTA conference will bring together art industry movers & shakers, and YOU!
Early bird discount tickets here!
For artists who cannot afford to go, a handful of sponsored tickets will be given away to those who sign up. (Sponsored tickets will be issued on a space-available basis. Artists who pay for tickets will be guaranteed a seat. See website for details.)
Get your tickets now--quantities are extremely limited!
March 6, 2010
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
333 west 23rd street
Get tickets here!
- Jeremy Adams, Executive Director, Cue Art Foundation
- Susan Ball, Director of Programs, New York Foundation for the Arts
- Jonathan Bowles, Director, Center for an Urban Future
- Jason Bowman, Director, Fountain Gallery
- David Businelli, President, American Institute of Architects (NY State)
- Liz Dimmitt, Curator, Gawker Arts
- Peter Drake, Dean, New York Academy Of Art
- Heng-Gil Han, Visual Arts Director, Jamacia Center for Arts & Learning
- Janet Hicks, Director of Permissions, Artists Rights Society
- Heather Hubbs, Director, New Art Dealers Association
- Liz Koch, Arts & Culture Liaison, Office of the Brooklyn Borough President
- Cary Leibowitz, Director of Contemporary Editions, Phillips de Pury
- Keats Myer, Executive Director, Children’s Museum of the Arts
- Norma Munn, Chairperson, New York Arts Coalition
- Marisa Sage, President, Williamsburg Gallery Association
- Wesley Miller, Curator, Art:21
- Manon Slome, Founder & Curator, No Longer Empty
- Will Maitland Weiss, Executive Director, Art & Business Council of New York
For questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 347.455.8878.
See you there!
Ticket info here