Gallerie 5 in Point Lookout is excited to announce Mescolare, a new group show featuring 10 fabulous artists.
Please join us for the opening party this Friday evening, July 24th, beginning at 7:30PM.
Mescolare is the Italian word for mix...and a worldly mix it is!
Haven't taken a trip to the Amalfi Coast or the South of France this summer? No worries...here's the show you might have seen in that little gallery on Rue de Montaigne in St. Paul de Vence...
From Northern Uganda, documentary photographer Michael Friberg brings visions of African life
From Colorado, sculptor Tim Brown weaves colored steel together in the form of a trumpeter
From the Dunes of Lido Beach, artist Jamie Cohen captures travel images from Coney Island to Cannes
From Paris, artist Sebastien Aurillio shares innovative meditations on geometric form
From Southern California by way of Japan, Shingo Francis uses his paintbrush to climb inside colors
- From Israel and New York, Yael Degany reminds us of the primal beauty of drawings on paper
- From Tribeca by way of Woodstock, photographer Vivien Lewit takes us from young girl to rock goddess
- From Huntington, Michael Krasnowitz offers contemporary images using traditional print-making techniques
- From Brooklyn, modern mystic Denise Despirito pulls back the veil of abstraction in exciting new ways
- From Point Lookout, Jonathan Willard composes lyrical poems in oil pastels, pigments, and paint
Gallerie 5 is located at 5 Lido Blvd. in Point Lookout, New York 11569
For more information, please call 516.382.8691 or 516.319.