ADOPT LENIN REGULATIONS
1. You can receive any (one) of the available Lenin memorabilia objects from the "Adopt Lenin" exhibition at no cost.
2. After selecting an object from the installation, let a Gallery representative know. The Gallery will then place the object on reserve. Objects can be put on reserve anytime during the exhibition except for the opening reception (Friday, September 5, 6-8 pm). The object will remain on display for the remainder of the exhibition.
3. At the end of the exhibition (the last three days: Thursday, Friday and Saturday, October 2-4, 2008), you can return to collect the object you selected.Objects not collected are returned to the artist.
4. In exchange for the object, you must sign an agreement between yourself and Winkleman Gallery certifying that you will never sell, or otherwise enter this object in the market, or accept money in exchange for this object, or donate it for a tax deduction, or make any profit from this object in any shape or form.
5. Copies of the agreement will be signed by both visitors and Winkleman Gallery. A copy of the agreement form will be retained by both the visitor and Winkleman Gallery.
6. Winkleman Gallery's copy of the agreement will be exhibited as part of the "Adopt Lenin" exhibition.
The website will be permanently closed shortly, so please retrieve any content you wish to save.