ATOA is a not-for-profit corporation run by artists whose mission is to provide a forum for critical discussions in the visual arts.
ATOA will be hosting the 3rd panel discussion of the 2013-2014 season with a topic that will benefit every artist, regardless of age or experience.
A discussion of art fairs and how artists can maximize them as opportunities for networking, exposure and career success.
Moderator: Michael Sellinger- owner of Cottelston Advisors, a visual arts consulting company. He has consulted numerous art fairs, including the Asian Contemporary Art Fair, SCOPE, UNTITLED and ZOOM.
- Frits Abell: Founder of echo Art Fair- Buffalo
- Eric Doeringer: Artist known for selling bootleg copies of contemporary artworks on the streets of Chelsea and at art fairs
- Heather Darcy Bhandari: Author of "Art/Work". Director of Artist Relations, Mixed Greens Gallery-Chelsea and adjunct lecturer
- Joel Kuennen: Director of Operations, Exhibitions & Senior Editor, ArtSlant.com
- Omar Lopez-Chahoud, Artistic Director of UNTITLED Art Fair-Miami
Conceived by Mitch Pilnick with the assistance of fellow ATOA board member, Stacy Veloudios, Esq.
Coordination of the panel by moderator, Michael Sellinger
New York Law School, 185 West Broadway (corner Leonard Street)
Doors open at 6:00PM
* Admission: $7 Adults/ $3 Seniors/Students $ 3 (proper ID please)
*Seating will be limited. RSVP to: mitch@ArtCommunityInsurance.com
For details, click here.
[Image: Courtesy Artists Talk on Art (ATOA)]