2012 was a very difficult year for me, full of tragedy and sadness and my art make sometimes had to be pushed back and I was only manage to finish small canvasses - several larger, more ambitious one took much more patience and stamina than I was able to muster last year.
I made a series based on Greek tragedies, on the theme of Electra, Orestes, Paris, Helen and Oedipus.
Another two noteworthy portraits I made last year both had religious touches - Heavenwards and Icon, made at the beginning and end of the tumultous year.
Below is a video presentation of the paintings I created in 2012:
Paintings included can be viewed on my Flickr portfolio:
>> Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XXVI: 2006-08 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of Paintings
Other Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- New Presentations of My Yearly Artworks
- Unexpected Successes of "Stringed White Dresses - An Installation"
- "White Dress" Series Continues - A New Drawing and a New Painting
- Revolutionary Way to Shop for Clothes. What About Frames?
- Before and After - A Painting Framed
- Baby's New Clothes