Drink Me Event and Exhibition, Durham, UK.
If you have, we would like you to become a contributor to our event and exhibition.
To photograph your bottle, follow the instructions below:
1. Locate your bottle. Example appears on http://www.emptyshop.org/.
2. Using white paper, write a couple of sentences about how you came to have it and print
your name and location on the paper.
3. Place it behind the bottle, or lie the bottle on top, so the writing can be seen.
4. Take a good quality, lots of megapixels, digital photo.
5. Email it to Beth J Ross at email@example.com by 7th December.
6. Tell everyone you know about the project.
If you would like to donate your bottle to the opening party/event (you don’t have to in order to participate) please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to drop it off or send it. This exhibition is open to all. Worldwide submissions welcome. Multiple submissions are allowed. No bottles containing animals, for obvious reasons.