Art is Life
ART IS LIFE EXHIBITION
8 BOND STREET
NOVEMBER 10, 2009 6PM - 10PM
On November 10, 2009, Joseph Hayes of World Management Group invites you to Art Is Life. Art Is Life is a one night exhibition featuring six emerging artists in the NYC art scene. The exhibition will take place from 6pm-10 pm and features work from Wesley Martin Berg, Daniel Galas, Kid Zoom, Aaron Ginsberg, Michael McGrane and Joe Riley aka PleaseDontFront.
ABOUT THE ARTISTS
- Wesley Martin Berg – exploring historical motifs in painting and combining these subjects with contemporary events or attitudes. Was recently shown in The Bronx Museum of Art.
- Daniel Galas – without setting arbitrary stylistic limitations, Galas expresses ideas and feelings on his work through personal experiences. www.danielgalas.com
- Aaron Ginsberg – aside from painting live, Ginsberg is one-half of the culture and couture conglomerate known as Ducksworth. His latest endeavor is simply scripted, Aaron. His first series from the project fuses fashion with fine art and is entitled "Bone Soil." www.thedoverchester.com
- Michael McGrane - After graduating in 1993, he began to develop several different styles of art including large format acrylic paintings and highly detailed pen and ink drawings. Michael exhibited his work at galleries across the US in places as diverse as NYC, Detroit MI, Miami FL, Denver CO, and Los Angeles CA. www.michaelmcgrane.com
- PleaseDontFront - exploring the boundaries between traditional gallery art and street art, using printmaking, spray paint, and mixed media techniques to question the pervasive apathy of modern society. Pleasedontfront focuses on themes like the impermanence of the human condition, the ephemeral nature of art, and the tragic lessons of historical events such as the Holocaust. www.cargocollective.com/pleasedontfront
For further information please contact: Please RSVP at:
Joseph Hayes artislifeNY@gmail.com