London, UK E2 8HD
Hoxton Arches is situated in central East London (Zone 1), on the edge of fashionable Shoreditch and close to the City financial district. With our doors opening onto Cremer Street, we are located next-door to the Hoxton Overground Station and well connected to several other transport links.
Hoxton Arches is divided into 2 rooms, with access to an enclosed private garden to the rear. The front, and larger, space has direct access to the street and includes a reception area, en-suite toilet, and two movable 12 foot x 8 foot walls that can be positioned anywhere in the room. The standing capacity is 250 people, comfortably seating 80-100 people around tables in the main gallery room.
- Adjustable fitted flood lighting throughout
- Original exposed brick on the arced ceiling and side wall
- Thick MDF panel walls
- Two 2-sided movable walls
- Enclosed private garden
- Loading access (front and rear)
- Concrete floors
- Kitchen & WC
- Alarm system
- Disabled access from the main/street entrance
- Wireless internet and telephone
The website will be permanently closed shortly, so please retrieve any content you wish to save.