Harrow Arts Centre
London, UK HA5 4EA
Elliott Hall was built in 1904 and was the assembly hall to a much larger, but sadly demolished, building of the Royal Commercial Travellers School. It is named after B. G. Elliott, one time pupil and scholar at the RCT, who was President of the Committee tasked with the funding and building of the hall.
After the closure of the school in 1967 the site was purchased by Harrow Council to house Harrow College of Further Education and St. Teresa's School and Elliott Hall became a listed building in 1983.
An arts venue has been operating on the site since 1988. Harrow Council has been managing Harrow Arts Centre since 2007.