ArcLight cinemas makes every movie better. In fact, that's the idea that inspired us to create a more complete movie-going experience. You can preview ArcLight's design, amenities, service, and programming at www.arclightexperience.com.
- All-reserved seating makes waiting in "hold-out" lines a thing of the past, and there's no more need to rush to the auditorium to save seats. You can even select your seats and purchase and print your tickets online or at automated kiosks.
- Film programming is directed to the discerning moviegoer, with a mix of new-release blockbusters, specialty, and retrospective product. In addition, films are augmented from time to time with speaker presentations. Be sure to review the "Now Playing" and "Coming Soon" sections to see what's currently planned.
- The experience inside the cinema auditorium is ArcLight's focal point. Designed to exceed THX standards of presentation excellence, ArcLight auditoriums begin with a "black box" design aesthetic which favors undistracted viewing over opulence, and feature the best in sight and sound technology, allowing films to be presented as the filmmakers intend. Auditorium comfort levels are unsurpassed. All cinema chairs are 3 inches wider than current megaplex standards, with 6 inches more legroom. Even the retractable armrests are "double-wide".
- The ArcLight café bar is perfect for a quick meal before or after a movie, but can be enjoyed just for meeting friends for martinis and appetizers, a business lunch, or animated discussions over dessert and coffee.
- The snack bar features our signature popcorns - movie-theater-style with real butter on request, and our fresh-made caramel corn.
- Extend your cinema experience perusing our art and cinema exhibits, or browsing the ArcLight gift shop for the perfect gift for a cinephile friend.
At ArcLight Hollywood, you'll also find the Cinerama Dome.
- ArcLight's Cinerama Dome (a unique, geodesic shaped theatre originally built in 1963) has been upgraded acoustically with the finest industry projection and sound systems installed. The seats and aisle spacing are wider, while still respecting the orginal 1960's "look and feel," seating layout, and huge, curved screen. (See The Dome below for more details.)
- The café balcony at ArcLight Hollywood, with a killer view of the Cinerama Dome and the action in the lobby below, is available weekdays for private party rentals.
To find out about the benefits of becoming an ArcLight member, click on the Membership tab above.. For further information, including information on Working at ArcLight and answers to our most commonly asked questions, please go to Contact Us/Help.
The website will be permanently closed shortly, so please retrieve any content you wish to save.