New Contemporaries II
the goals of the SD ART PRIZE, as presented by the San Diego Visual Arts Network, are to:
* Recognize and celebrate existing visual art accomplishments by spotlighting local artists.
* Create an exciting event that facilitates cross-pollination between cultural organizations and strengthens and invigorates the San Diego Visual Art Scene.
* Broaden the audience of the visual arts in San Diego by gaining national attention to the competition through a dedicated media campaign.
* Promote the vision of the future role that the visual arts will play in the San Diego community as lively, thriving, positive and empowering.
* Expand the infrastructure of spokespeople/art celebrities who can bring awareness to San Diego and perform as role models for our student artists.
The website will be permanently closed shortly, so please retrieve any content you wish to save.