NO LOVE LOST: A DONATION CENTER FOR MISCREANTS, NO-GOODNIKS AND MAYHEM
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Raid your closets and bring the spoils for free admission to the most gutterly decadent fashion party ever! Begin your Friday revelry with us- sip a glass of champagne on a balcony overlooking the city, reimagine your party attire with an enormous pile of free clothes at your disposal, get or give a blindfolded makeover, or just come to giggle. You're in for a treat, my sweet. If only parties like this happened everyday… but they don't, so don't you dare miss it!!!
What's on the Docket:
* Dress-up! Like stealing from your sister's closet!
* Shimmy to the sounds of our DJ
* Delight in our Speculative Sewing exploits
* Engage with impromptu performances from up and coming LA artists
* Dare to visit our vanity!
* Experience participatory harmonizing with Heard(LA)'s infinite loop machine
* Imbibe video art delving into the wide world of used clothing
* Enjoy free refreshments and the serene atmosphere of lovely Barnsdall Park
* Thrill that you are helping to support the work of your Los Angeles public artists!
All remaining clothing donations will go to Edith Abeyta's Long Beach Garment Manifestation Project, for more information, please visit: