Exhibit Dates: June 16, 2014 - August 2, 2014
Opening Reception: Friday, June 20, 2014 5pm-9pm
Artwork Drop-off: May 19 – June 2, 2014 (Monday-Thursday 2pm-7pm or by appt)
The Arts & Recreation Center is calling for artists to submit artwork for our SGV Comic Art Exhibit in June 2014. Exhibition artwork should reflect the theme of "Comic Art." Artwork must contain fan-art and/or original art. All interpretations of this theme are welcomed and encouraged. This call is open to High School students, emerging and professional artists. Submissions are free of charge and there is a maximum of 2 pieces per artists
*Limitations: No nudity, political or religious pieces.
• 2D Maximum shall not exceed 60” in either direction (including frame)
• 2D Minimum image size (excluding frame/mating) is 8”x10”
• Artwork must be in a frame or wired and ready for hanging, art that is difficult to hang will not be included in the show.
• Artwork must not exceed 40lbs in weight including frame.
• Only 2-dimensional artworks will be accepted for this show.
• Submit the City of Baldwin Park Photo Release.
• Submit jpg images of artwork intended for submission to Sahira Barajas at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to request an Artwork Submission form, please contact Sahira Barajas at email@example.com.