Friday, November 22 & Saturday, November 23
We’re looking for talented, independent artisans to share their work at our next handmade holiday shopping event. In conjunction with Lillstreet’s 38th Annual Holiday Show & Sale, this Holiday Art Fair will transform the Art Center into a vibrant marketplace. We are excited to offer this opportunity to artists both within and outside the Lillstreet community.
July 8 – September 8: Vendor Applications Submitted
September 16: Accepted Vendors Notified
November 22: 6pm – 10pm: Art Fair Day 1
November 23: 10am – 4pm: Art Fair Day 2
Eligibility & Details
- The fair is open to everyone.
- We are seeking handmade, artisan-quality items and will give special consideration to vendors whose products are made at Lillstreet or made with skills gained through Lillstreet classes.
- We are looking to represent a diversity of arts and crafts offerings with a focus on unique gift items and craftsmanship.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $15. We expect to have space for approximately 75 vendors.
- Applications will be juried by a committee of Lillstreet staff members.
- Approved applicants can then choose to book 3′ table space for $60 or a 6′ table for $120.
- Current Lillstreet Members will receive a $5 discount off 3′ table space or a $10 discount of a 6′ table.
- Submit your application through Slideroom by September 8, 2013.
- Upload a minimum of two and a maximum of four photos representing the work you plan to sell at the fair.
- Include, if possible, one additional photo representing your table display or mock display. Remember that the height, lighting, and aesthetics of your display are just as important to your sales as the products you sell.
- For questions, please contact Claire Hurwitz, Director of Business and Community Programs, at email@example.com.