Olga Alexander is a mixed media painter and installation artist from NYC; former art director/curator @ A-1/Lab Art Space and jewelry designer of the Nodes Collection, www.nodescollection.com.
Olga Alexander obtained her B.A. degree from the University of CA., at Berkeley, and her M.F.A. fro U. of TN. She has also attended Hunter College.
Works selected for the Elizabeth Sackler Feminist Art Base at the Brooklyn Museum in New York; www.brooklynmuseum.org/escfa
XFR-STN – video archive, New Museum, archive.org/details/XFR_2013-07-24_1B_02. NY
- Heresies Magazine - U.K. 2016
- ArtReveal Magazine - U.K., http://issuu.com/artrevealmagazine/docs/no_15/1?e+1, 2016
- Included in - World’s Women Online, Arizona State U., Tempe AZ.
- Her work is in the colleciton of Moema Furtado and Tod Diacom
- International Contemporary Artists, ICA Publishing, Vol. I pg. 250, 2010 Guy Bloch-Champort. Barbie Project, Le Monde, March, 2008.
- One Less Magazine, Discomfiture of Presence, February 2006 .
- Susan Knowles, Incidents, Art Papers, May 2000