Olga Alexander is a mixed media painter/installation artist and jewelry designer of the Nodes Collection; www.nodescollection.com. She is from NYC where she continues to live and work. She is also the former art director/curator of A-1/Lab Art Space and is currently included in the Elizabeth Sackler Feminist Art Base at the Brooklyn Museum in New York; www.brooklynmuseum.org/escfa
Olga Alexander obtained her B.A. degree from the University of CA., at Berkeley, and her M.F.A. fro U. of TN. She has also attended Hunter College.
For a complete cv or more infomation on her interdisciplinary practice, collaborative opportunities, including curatorial or interviews, please email, email@example.com
XFR-STN – video archive, New Museum, archive.org/details/XFR_2013-07-24_1B_02. NY
- Works in the colleciton of Mana Contemporary, International Sculpture Center and in private collections
- World’s Women Online Directory, Arizona State U., Tempe AZ.
- International Contemporary Artists, ICA Publishing, Vol. I pg. 250, 2010 Guy Bloch-Champort. Barbie Project, Le Monde, March, 2008.
- Residencies in China, Greece, Barcelona, U.S.A.
- Heresies Magazine - U.K. 2016
- ArtReveal Magazine - U.K., http://issuu.com/artrevealmagazine/docs/no_15/1?e+1, 2016
- One Less Magazine, Discomfiture of Presence, February 2006 .
- Susan Knowles, Incidents, Art Papers, May 2000
The website will be permanently closed shortly, so please retrieve any content you wish to save.