To me art is all about seeing - seeing people, sensing the emotions and the story behind a facial expression. What has happened and why do we interpret an expression the way we do? In my work I try to capture the duality and conflict that exists in all human relations and feelings, - the fine line between pleasure and pain. I look for beauty in strange places.
- The Christmas Exhibition, Galleri Gude, Oslo, 1993
- “The serch for a new Munch” by Kiwanis, Oslo St. Halvard, 1998
- Lions Club, Årvoll, Oslo, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 2000, 2004, 2005
- "The search for a new Munch” by Kiwanis, Oslo St. Halvard, 1998 – 3rd place
- November 2009 Showcase Winner, Artslant
- 1 st 2010 Showcase Winner, Artslant
- 6 th 2010 Showcase Winner, Artslant
- 2nd 2011 Showcase Winner, Artslant
- Illustrator for the student newspaper "Oslostudenten", Oslo University College, 2005 – 07
- On sale at the Artslant Salesroom
The website will be permanently closed shortly, so please retrieve any content you wish to save.