Bright Ugochukwu Eke
2008 Water and Me: Art in Unconventional Space- Trinidad and Tobago
2006 Environ-Scope: Goethe Institute, Lagos, Nigeria
Selected Group Exhibitions
2009 CODE SHARE: 5 Continents, 10 biennales, 20 Artists. Vilnius,
2008 Art, Migration, and Identity: International Festival of the Arts in arnhem-
2008 Echo Wanted: Gallery Karsten Greve, Paris
2008 Experimental Frontiers: Society through the eyes of South African and
Nigerian artists, Cape Town, South africa
2008 WATER: Delight and Woe; Ifa-Gallery Stuttgart and Ifa-Gallery Berlin, Germany.
2007 Sharjah Biannial 8,United Arab Emirates.
- Trans-Cape Contemporary African Art Exhibition, Cape Town, South African
2006 ACP (African, Caribbean and Pacific) Festival, Santa Domingo, Antilles
- DAK’ART, 7TH Biennial of Contemporary African Art, IFAN Museum, Dakar, Senegal
- MFA Exhibition, Ana Gallery, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
2005 Founders’ Day Anniversary Exhibition, Ana Gallery, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- 5th Biennial Exhibition of the Pan African Circle of Artists, National Museum, Enugu
2002 Degree Exhibition, Ana Gallery, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Member-College Arts Association, USA
- Member- GreenPeace, USA
- Water is Power: African Art History. College Art Association
Conference, Los Angeles, USA.; College Art Association Conference, Los
- Slide talk, Alice Yard-Experimental Space, Trinidad and Tobago
- Slide talk, Palo Alto Art Center, California, USA.
- International Festival of the Arts in Arnhem, Netherlands-Residency at Thamgidi Studios
- Commonwealth Arts and Craft Awards Residency, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Djerassi Artists Residency Program, California, USA.
- UNESCO Aschberg Bursaries for Artists’ Residency,
Centro Colombo Americano, Colombia
- Commonwealth Arts and Craft Awards ,2007
- ResArtis Award, Dakar Prize. 2007
- UNESCO Aschberg Bursaries for Artists, 2007
- Best Graduating Student Prize, Dept. of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Nigeria, Nsukka-2001