mixed-media, arts-education, installation, video-art, collective, performance, publication, modern, studio-lofts, photography, research, figurative, FOUNDATION, gallery, conceptual, cultural-center, exhibition/performance
- Licentiate in Law from the University of Cairo 1996 , High Diploma in Art from The Academy of Arts-The High Institute for Art Criticism 2005 .
- Member of the International congress for the International Association of Critics- AICA-Paris.
- Treasury member to the AICA Section- Egypt.
- Director of the new gallery "ABAAD" in the Museum of Egyptian Modern Art
- Assistant Commissaire for the major exhibition (Panorama of Egyptian Modern Art) the Library of Alexandria (2003).
- Commissaire executive for Int. Cairo Biennale 10th session 2006/2007
- Private exhibitions at AKHNATON gallery4,Center of Art -Zamalek 2003 & 2005
- Private exhibition at The Egyptian Center for Int. Cultural Co-operation 2007.
- Private exhibition at Al Gazira Art Center (performance art and paintings) 2008.
- Exhibition cooperation with Austrian Artist Joachim Eckl , in conjunction with the 11th Int. Cairo Biennale at Museum Of Modern Art, Galllery Al- Bab, (performance art , videos performance, Photographs ,Installation) 2008/2009
- Participated in several group exhibitions, Salon for small Art pieces, salon of youth, National Exhibition of Egypt, of Egypt, little pieces exhibit at the Library of Alexandria, Art and Music exhibit at the Gezira centre for Art, and Rotary exhibit.
- Published 5 little books about the life and works of late Egyptian artists Mahmoud Afifi , Saad El-Khadem , Mohammed Mostafa , Ahmed Osman, and Ahmed Hegab .
- Curator for a private gallery in Cairo for almost 3 years (1999-2002).
- Accquisitons : Museum of Egyptian Modern Art, Cairo.
Naguib Sawires Association.
Cultural Developing Fund.