Chaya's colorful art reflects her Greek heritage, with its focus on complex designs in the delicate handwork of her ancestors. Using multiple textures in paint and paper, she is a mixed media artist, who combines the stimulation and camaraderie of small artist groups, with time in her studio, so the creative spirit will flow freely through her.
- "Outstanding Work", 2016, Marblehead Festival of the Arts (Senior Art)
- "Best of Show" and "People's Choice" 2014, Magnolia Library Art Show
- "Best of Show" 2010, Marblehead Festival of the Arts (Senior Art)
- DeCordova Museum School, Montserrat College of Art, Museum of Fine Arts School, SnowFarm.
- Studied with: Robert Burridge, Susan Guest-McPhail, George Nick, Jill Pottle
- Confetti- a group Northshore artists who paint, study and occasionally travel together
- Experimental Group of Rockport Art Association- 2015-Present
- EEE(Art Critique Group), Newburyport Art Association 2016-Present
- Cambridge Art Association(Associate)
- Concord Art Association(Associate)
- Marblehead Art Association
- Newburyport Art Association
- Rockport Art Association(Contributing)
The website will be permanently closed shortly, so please retrieve any content you wish to save.