l'École d'Art Plastique, Paris, 2010
The Slade School of Fine Art, London, 2009
B.A. Art Practice, Stanford University Stanford CA, USA. 2011
- L'École d'Art Plastique Paris, FR. 2010
- Slade School of Fine Art London, UK. 2009
- Academy of Art University San Francisco CA, USA. 2006
AWARDS & DISTINCTIONS
- Fan Choice Herradura Barrel Art San Francisco. 2013.
- Raina Giese Award in Creative Painting. 2011.
- Stanford Spark! Art Grant. 2011.
- Fine Arts Representative in Stanford's Faculty-Nominated Arts Circle. 2010 - 2011.
- Undergraduate Academic Research Angel Grant (Painting). 2010.
- Academy of Art University Award for Best Figure Drawing. 2006.
Memory: E. Webster @ SIW Gallery, Washington D.C. Nov 2013 - Jan 2014.
kate, this is about us @ Classic Cars West in Oakland, CA. Aug - Sept 2013.
Left-handed Letter to My Little Sister @ Awaken Cafe in Oakland, CA. Jan - Feb 2013.
Heffalump @ Cummings Art Building at Stanford, CA. May 2011.
Your Name Became an Animal @ Cantor Arts Center at Stanford, CA. Feb - May 2011.
Phantom Pains @ Cummings Art Building at Stanford, CA. Nov 2009.
Heroes & Hearts @ AT&T Park, San Francisco CA. Feb 2014.
Herradura San Francisco Artist Showcase @ Terra, San Francisco CA. Oct 2013.
Oakland Art Murmur Auction @ Mau, Oakland CA. Oct 2013.
Native Thinghood @ The Cube, Los Angeles, CA. Feb 2012.
Antifreeze @ Space 4 Art, San Diego, CA. Dec 2011.
Memento Mori @ Oceanside Museum of Art, Oceanside, CA. Oct 2011.
BAN6 Student Slideshow @ Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, SF, CA. Sept 2011.
[Bracket] @ Cummings Art Bld, Stanford, CA. June 2011.
Modulations @ SOMArts, San Francisco, CA. April 2011.
Bloodlines in Two Parts @ The SubGallery, Stanford, CA. Mar 2011.
A Bestiary of Prints @ The SubGallery, Stanford, CA. Jan 2011.
- "Color, Line, and Concept as Means of Expression" – Fall 2013 Guest Lecture for Advertising 600: Strategic Thinking (MFA curriculum) at the Academy of Art University San Francisco, CA.
- “Process Behind: ‘Your Name Became an Animal’ ” – Artist Lecture in May 2011 at the Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts at Stanford University, CA.
- San Francisco Chronicle. Kenneth Baker: “Memory, Color, Scorching From a Framework”. Review. 9 August 2013.
- Oakland Art Enthusiast: “Interview with Emma Webster, ‘Kate, This is About Us’ at Classic Cars West”. Interview. 31 July 2013.
- Juxtapoz: "Juxtapoz Magazine - Emma Webster Art." Illustrative feature. 9 July 2013.
- SF MOMA: San Francisco Museum of Modern Art's Official Tumblr Blog. Feature. 5 October 2012.
The website will be permanently closed shortly, so please retrieve any content you wish to save.