Jean-François Réveillard, Swiss Artist born in Paris, became integrated in the Zürich Art milieu the past 10 years
He finds his inspiration in the Swiss mountains and during several trips around the world. His painting technique is mainly inspired by Heidegger and his famous concept «Being and time» and Japanese Calligraphy as well. Besides painting, the Artist is strongly involved in the digital media, video art and virtual worlds. He likes to define himself as«Cross Media Picture Maker». He applies the contemporary art as a mirror, reflecting and spreading cultural ideas over the huge networks around the world.
Exhibitions and study "short list" :
- 1980 - Jeune peinture jeune expression Paris - Atelier 74 – Esplanade Beaubourg – Atelier video Jacqueline Dunand - Ecole du louvre - Isao Matsushita assistant – Art cloche video performance - Galerie du Chardon rue mouffetard Paris - Cultural Center Saint Etienne – New york taxi videoart- video Adriano Maraldi « objets libres » - Rue des Thermopyles Atelier creation - Holy land video study – Tokyo trip videoart – Censier Cultural center Paris – Creation of European video platform for Olympus company -
- 1997 Creation of first webtv platform in Europe for music, cinema art and science - Virtual world creation of interactiv process for EU consortium – Creation of a laboratory for art and knowledge inside virtual world – Consultant at Ellinogermaniki for new digital interactiv process in art and technology - Tal Museum Engelberg Switzerland painting and drawing -
- 2012 - Zurich . Art bag 3.0 @ Artecorum - Art to Go @ Interio Dübendorf
- 2013 - Exhibiton @ Artecorum Artspace Galery- Zurich 8001 - Vernissage with Suguru Ito & Sandro Foschi musical tango history concert - Montreux Neurological congress . Emotion. series drawing - Papergirl Hambourg - Instagram show @ Los Angeles – Curated Top 40 swiss hot artist by Saatchi – Selected on Sedition digital art platform – Arte-TV - ..
- 2014 – Cross art performance @ Spielmann pianos with Suguru Ito piano recital – Zurich Contemporary art fair human and nature installation with painting drawing and videoart -
- 2015 - Rhy Art fair Basel 16/21 Juin -