Manuella Muerner Marioni
Niki de St. Phalle Foundation, 1997, study/collaboration
Manuella Muerner Marioni – Switzerland
Manuella Muerner Marioni was born 1964 in Thun, Switzerland. She studied art and fashion design at the New Art School Zurich (Switzerland). After study she made several trips abroad for art-studies in Florence (IT), Vienna (AT), Lisboa (PT), Paris (FR), Spain, Southamerica and USA.
For seven years she collaborated with the NIKI DE ST. PHALLE FOUNDATION in Germany, Switzerland, France and USA. During this time Niki de St. Phalle was her friend and personal teacher.
She has been featured in group and solo shows at museums, galleries and cultural centers in Europe, Asia and the US, including Zhou Brothers Foundation Chicago, Southern Nevada Museum of Fine Art in Las Vegas and solo show at the International Museum of Contemporary Art ITALIA ARTE in Turin. „She will be a leading force in the 21st Century“ !
• 1st International Prize LEONARDO DA VINCI
Acquisitions / Collections:
- SOUTHERN NEVADA MUSEUM OF FINE ART, Las Vegas, USA
- MIIT MUSEO INTERNAZIONALE ITALIA ARTE, Turin (IT)
- MUSEO CIVICO S. SCIORTINO, Monreale (IT)
- EUROPEAN ART MUSEUM (DK)
- Galerie Boehner, Mannheim (DE)
- GlaxoSmithKline, Switzerland
- Vittorio Salvi AG, Switzerland
- Montreux Art Gallery, Switzerland