MWC, 1976, BS
Chapin's beach and seascape paintings are created "en plein air"! Or in other words, they are painted on-site,
Deborah Chapin first began exhibiting her work in 1982, and since then her beach and seascape paintings have been included in numerous major galleries and exhibitions including the Louvre in Paris, Grand Palais, lectures at the Smithsonian American Art Museum and Ketterer Kunst Auctions in Hamburg. Her Original Art is for sale by contacting her online studio, and select Giclees Prints on Canvas can be purchased in her store.
· Paint America touring exhibition, St. George Art Museum, St. George, UT July- September 2007, 2008.
· CM Russell Art Auction, CM Russell Museum, Great Falls, MT - March 2007
· NAPA Valley Museum, Arts for the Parks 2004, Yountville, California - June-September 2005
· Kolb Studio, Grand Canyon Association, Arts for the Parks 2004, Grand Canyon, Arizona - April-June 2005
· Booth Western Art Museum, Arts for the Parks 2004, Cartersville, Georgia - December 2004- February 2005
· Ketterer Kunst Hamburg, 17th- 20th Century Marine art - 252. Auction, - Sept 2000. see KetterKunstCatalogue.html
· Louvre - Salon de Société Nationale des..... for full information see http://gallery.deborahchapin.com/exhibition-history-of-35-years-in-paint-by-deborah-chapin/