Andreea Cigaro Anghel
Academy of Fine Art - Wroclaw (Poland), 2011, Erasmus Scholarship - Visual Arts
I am currently 21 and as of October 2009 I am studying for my Bachelor's Degree in Graphics at UAD Cluj-Napoca, Romania / ASP Wroclaw, Poland.
I'm a visual artist who manipulates photos, paints and draws on various surfaces with all kinds of materials. Recently I've started creating installations as well.
- Damned II & III, Detroit, USA (2009 and 2010) - group exhibition
- "I am Abnormal" - Group Exhibition, Berlin, Germany (2009)
- Damaged People - Cluj-Napoca, Romania (2011) - Solo Exhibition
- Human Being (The places of presence) - Venice, Italy (2011) - Group exhibition
- Crucifiction of Modern Man - Cluj-Napoca, Romania (2011) - Solo exhibition
- nEgoist’s “Obscene seduction” art book (2010, Poland)
- George Canon’s “175 photographers” contemporary art book (2010)
- Datacolor’s “Colors of my life” art book (2009)
You'll notice that I'm pretty sociable if you engage in an art/social-related conversation with me, so feel free to do so.
You'll also find me on various other art and social platforms (look to the right), so feel free to add me.
I gladly welcome any form of sharing when it comes to my work, as long as copyright laws are understood and followed. This basically means that you must credit me and not try to impersonate me (that would be just silly, now wouldn't it?).
Also, if you're interested in buying original artworks or prints from me, or would like to collaborate, feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.