Tuiti University, 2005, arts
Sandra Hiromoto is designer, Specialist in Marketing, visual artist, Specialist in Poetic of Contemporary Art.
Abroad, exhibit in Carrousel Du Louvre e I Biennale Contemporay D'Art in Paris/France, in Museum of Kobe, Yokohama, Ehime and Kumamoto/Japan, III Biennale d'Art in Brussel/Belgium, New York and California/United States, Madri, Ceuta and Cordoba/Spain, Cusco and Lima/Peru, Mazatlan and Ixtapan de La Sal in Mexico, Caribe/Cubean and Pereira in Colombian.
• Prix Spécial 2011 - Membre de La Delegación du Brésil - Salon Du Carrousel du Louvre - Paris
• I Biennale d’Art Contemporain Brésilian - Paris - French,
• Société Académique Arts Sciences Lettres - Paris - French
• Contemporary Art Salon in Franca/SP,
• Usina do Conhecimento in Santa Helena/PR
• Contemporary Art Salon in Santa Bárbara do Oeste/SP
• Art Salon of Araras/SP
• Mostra de Artes Plásticas da Câmara Municipal de Curitiba/PR
• Mostra de Artes Plásticas da Câmara Municipal de Ponta Grossa/PR.
Solo exhibicions in differents places in Brazil and join several art exhibitions and art salons. São Paulo, Santo André, Picacicaba, Santa Bárbara d’Oeste, Franca, Atibaia, Vinhedo/SP, Volta Redonda/RJ, Jataí-GO, João Pessoa/PB, Blumenau, Caçador, Jaraguá do Sul, Florianópolis/SC, Cascavel, Goioerê, Foz do Iguaçu, Londrina, Ponta Grossa, Guarapuava and Paranaguá/PR.
In Curitiba participated in Metropolitan Museum, Museu da Gravura, Image and Sound Museum, Paranaense Museum, PUC-PR University Museum.
Was Visual Art Editor for Journal Memai - japanese words and arts
Was Co-Director of comunication of APAP
Created the voluntarie art group in Erasto Gaertner Hospital in the Pediatric department
The website will be permanently closed shortly, so please retrieve any content you wish to save.