Goal focused analyst seeking a position in Media / Art / Technology field; one to capitalize on my educational training and drive to succeed. Experienced and familiar with the IT industry, I am eager to continue my professional career with a company that values diversity and hard-working professionals.
- Artistic and Multilingual
- Excellent Effort & Time Management
- Publicity & Marketing
- Research Methodology and Management
- Publicity & Marketing
Data Mining, Java/C/C++, Quantitate analysis , Matlab & Ruby
CAUSES I CARE ABOUT
- Arts and Culture, Planet & Environment, Health, Spiritual Growth, Social Action, Poverty Alleviation, Science and Technology, Education, Human Rights, Politics
RELATED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Senior Research Officer, September 2006 – May 2007
Laboratory of Geo Eco Physics of Soil at National Scientific Center “Institute for Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry”, Kharkov, Ukraine
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all productivity outcomes.
- Used functional analysis, regression models, statistical programming and data analysis techniques, mathematical modeling for forecasting and discovering correlations in data sets
- Conducted literature reviews, and produced annual reports for publications and research processes.
- Implemented laboratory policies, technical procedures and standards to ensure data and report integrity.
- Developed intelligent algorithms to perform predictive regression analysis to investigate soil characteristics.
- Used functional analysis, regression models, and data analysis techniques on research topic.
Produced progress reports on research using enhanced data visualization tools.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Viridian Artists, Inc – New York, NY
- Create contemporary art and show in selected Chelsea gallery
Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics, System’s Analysis, Statistics, Optimization, Mathematical Modeling
National Technical University “Kharkov Polytechnic Institute”, Kharkov, Ukraine, 2007
Fluent in Russian, Ukrainian, English
“Analysis of Optimization Tasks for Automatic Control Systems of a Steam Turbine”
March 1, 2007, University’s Bulletin, Issue № 18, collection of transactions in science and research, Kharkov, Ukraine 2007. Language – Russian.
June 1, 2012, Issue # 25 from 2012, pages: 62 – 67, language – Russian. Brief review on today’s art scene, true values in art, moral values in our life. Explaining Abstract Iconography.