City College of San Francisco, 2009, Photography
Michele started photography in high school in Seattle, WA and has not put her camera down since. She received a BA in Art History and Studio Art from Stanford University and on grauation was awarded the Art Department Award in Photography. Her work has appeared in San Francisco Arts Commission official marketing materials and on advertisement kiosks on Market St. She now works as a freelance photographer in San Francisco, CA.
- Stanford University Department of Art Award in Photography, 2007
- Arts For Youth Fellow, 2005
- Associated Students of Stanford University (ASSU) Visual Arts Grant, 2005
- STILLmatic: Documenting the StreetSmARTs Urban Murals, FLAX Art, July 2010
- Maiden Lane, Stanford University Sub-Gallery, May 2006. Solo show.