FAQ - Creating an Art Resource Display
ArtSlant has a full directory of art resources and art services to provide our artists and arts professionals with help in any arts-related undertaking.
Arts resources are encouraged to become active members of the ArtSlant community.
>TO CLAIM AN EXISTING ART RESOURCE
You may already be in ArtSlant as many of the important arts resources and service in our ArtSlant cities have already been recomended.
You can claim your exisiting display and receive full editing privileges by Registering on ArtSlant and proceeding as follows:
- Make sure you are in the correct ArtSlant city! Use our city bar at the very top of our site to switch locations.
- Go to COMMUNITY on the main menu; select Art Resources in the dropdown menu. Search for your resource.
- If you find your resource, open your page and click on "Click here to claim this art resource page" - you will find the link in the large gray box, at the bottom left.
- An application page will open that allows you to claim your display by email ArtSlant - be sure to send your User ID name with your request. Our team will approve your application.
- If you find more than one venue display for your company, please notify us at email@example.com.
>TO CREATE A NEW ART RESOURCE DISPLAY
First Register on ArtSlant by clicking on our Register Now link on the Homepage. Be sure to return our verifying email to complete your registration.
Then log in and click on ADD CONTENT. Click on Add Your Resource.
Complete basic Add Form. Once you save it, you will find the editing links on the right side in CHANGE THIS RESOURCE.
- Select the type of resource by using the categories listed in the Type dropdown.
- Add your contact info: Name, address, hours, phone & website.
- Add a description of your services in the Description box. You can embed images, links and other special layout features by using the icons at the top of the text box.
- Hit Save. Proof and edit.
- Create a slideshow of your products, designs, artists or location by clicking on >add and edit images in the CHANGE box. The image loader will appear at the bottom of your display. Add as many images as you wish. The first image in your slideshow becomes your thumbnail.
TO REMOVE A RESOURCE DISPLAY
If for any reason you do not wish your resource to be shown in ArtSlant, please click on >remove resource in your CHANGE box. For questions or help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCREEN SHOT - RESOURCE DISPLAY
MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPOSURE
ArtSlant wants to give you maximum exposure!
Contact email@example.com to learn about our specialized advertising packages to promote your upcoming events, products or brand.