FAQ - Hints for a Successful Profile
Screen shot: Professional Profile
Hints for enhancing your Profile
- Be sure your name, city, and country are entered correctly in the basic profile form.
- Your email address will be blind - add it so people can contact you through our forms.
- Lives In & Works In provides curators with valuable information.
- Your first slideshow image should be very strong. Use Artworks Manager to designate collections for your slideshow.
- Make sure only your name is in the Artist field on image captions.
- Images must be captioned and tagged to show in the ARTshow.
Maximize your exposure
- After saving, find your controls in the MANAGE MY PROFILE box on the right
- Click on edit profile to add your bio/statement, personal thumbnail, and add/edit images.
- Images must be properly captioned and tagged for Google & ARTshow optimization.
Opportunities for Artists
We know you want exposure and we would love to help you. Contact email@example.com to learn about our advertising packages for artists.
A special request: Please do not add "exhibitions" that take place in online galleries, private residences, or other non-public venues. These will be eliminated from our Calendar and your profile. Thanks for helping us to keep ArtSlant accurate and useful.