FAQ – Customizing with Standard & Premium Profiles
ArtSlant provides Standard & Portfolio Profile packages to allow artists and others to better manage their onpne image.
CUSTOMIZE your profile with Standard and Premium Subscriptions:
1. Select Standard or Premium using Upgrade my profile from your Manage my profile box or click Portfolio Website to start your free trial. Compare plan features.
2. Find the Tabs under Account and ArtSlant Profile.
3. Select which sections you want to display under Tabs by selecting or deselecting.
4. Hide or Show network connections (artists, venues, exhibits) by viewing your profile and clicking [Hide] next to the corresponding item.
5. Add & design your Bio/Statement using Bio tab in ArtSlant Profile.
6. Create and arrange artwork collections using the Artwork tab of your ArtSlant Profile.
ORGANIZE your artwork display and slideshow:
Our network optimizes your Professional Profile in Google image search engines. To get the most out of this feature:
1. Create your Artworks display & slideshow using the Artwork tab in your ArtSlant Profile page.
2. Basic Free Profiles can load up to 60 images.
3. Standard Profiles get 300 images arranged in up to 5 collections.
4. Portfolio Profiles get unlimited images and collections.
5. Drag and drop images or collections to organize your inventory.
6. The first collection will appear in your slideshow. Re-arrange Collections to feature new works.
7. Proper image captions increase visibility for your artwork.
Design features for Portfolio Subscriptions: Your Professional Website
1. Under the Portfolio Website tab you will find the Design tab for all features.
2. Here, you can change your website css for font, font color, background color, image, and style, logo image, etc.
3. Select your domain name and template from the Main tab. Once selected, domain names cannot be altered unless you desire to purchase a new domain name. If so, plese contact our customer service for assistance.
5. Click your website in the top right to view your changes.