FAQ - Building My Profile
ArtSlant wants to help you create a professional Profile to show the world. Begin promoting your work and exhibitions through our Global Contemporary Art Network right now!
SOME IMPORTANT FAQS AND TIPS
LOOK for these features in creating your BASIC FREE Professional Profile:
Add your General Information, Profile Photo, Bio, Privacy using your MY PAGE.
Create your Artworks display and slideshow using Artworks tab under Profile.
Large images work best! (jpg, gif or png formats). Complete your captions.
Create your exhibition history & CV using Add an exhibit/event on your MANAGE MY PROFILE box to the right.
CUSTOMIZE your profile with STANDARD & PORTFOLIO Subscriptions:
Select Standard or Portfolio subscriptions by clicking here or going to your MY PAGE and clicking on Portfolio Website.
Find the ArtSlant Profile tab in MY PAGE to edit Standard profiles or click on Portfolio Website to edit your Portfolio.
- Select which Tab Sections you want to display using Customize Profile.
- On Premium Profiles: Design backgrounds & fonts using Customize Profile.
- Hide or Show network connections (artists, venues, exhibits) in your Network.
- Add & Customize your Bio/Statement using BIO/BLOG Tab in Edit Profile.
- Create and arrange artwork collections using Add/Edit artworks.
- Open your SalesRoom & Join Showcase Series. See Subscriptions.
SHOW us your work - we want the world to see your art!
Our network optimizes your Professional Profile in Google image search engines. Make the most of this feature.
1. Create your Artworks display & slideshow using Add/edit artworks.
2. Basic Free Profiles can load up to 60 images.3. Standard Profiles get 300 images arranged in up to 5 collections.4. Premium Profiles get unlimited images and collections.5. Drop and drag images or collections to organize your inventory.6. The first collection will appear in your slideshow.7. Proper image captions increase visibility for your artwork.8. Images/Collections can be set as public or private for better management.
Tell the world about your upcoming exhibitions, events, new work, accomplishments or awards.
Contact ArtSlant's Media Relations team to design and launch your advertising and visibility campaigns. (Here's how)
Thank you for being a great part of the ARTSLANT network.
The ArtSlant Team