Studio Iroko/Tortona Creativity
Tortona Creativity @ Studio Iroko
- Tortona Creativity is formed by a group of artists and entrepreneurs who want to promote young, unconventional, revolutionary, proactive art.
- Tortona Creativity will also have an online magazine, focusing on the art scene in the Tortona district.
- Tortona Creativity is selecting emerging artists in Italy and abroad, who have exceptional inventiveness, innovation skills and creativity.
- Tortona Creativity will collaborate with other galleries and institutions throughout the world, with a particular preference for the United States and Germany.
- Tortona Creativity will create partnerships with important Italian companies and institutions, looking for sponsorship of events which take place in the Tortona Art District and in Milan in general. Tortona Creativity does not seek “passive” sponsorships but wants to actively involve her clients, by conceiving, developing and managing “tailored made” events, commissioning works related to the specific project.
- We have collaborations with art critics and curators, providing consulting and managing services for exhibitions, events, spaces in the very popular Tortona Area of Milan, which is a hot spot for design, fashion and art.
- Tortona Creativity wants to create a collection of prints and catalogs created by artists.
The main location, Studio Iroko, where Tortona Creativity is based, is situated in the Via Voghera, at the heart of the TORTONA DISTRICT. It's an exhibition site comprised of two spacious halls, the first, of about 110 sqm, which is the gallery, and the second, of about 100 sqm, which is used as a research laboratory and multi-functional space. Space One is for events, exhibitions of paintings, sculpture, photography, installations, performances. Space Two is intended for research, conferences, seminars.
The website will be permanently closed shortly, so please retrieve any content you wish to save.