POP Euphoria! is an international art exhibition to benefit Toys for Tots!
- silk screens
- designer vinyl toys
- fine art + progressive illustration
- installation art and even a giant kaiju suit, or two
Come to the opening reception SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6th 6 - 9pm!
at the Aurora Gallery
660 Main St. Worcester, MA 01607
- new art + toys from KAIJU BIG BATTEL
- a Batman cowl worn by ADAM WEST on the 1966 TV Show
- DR. MEGO [Cartoon Network's ROBOT CHICKEN]
- new paintings by Liz Artinian [The Venture Brothers]
- new collaborations from Mark Millar and Dave Franzese
- 32 pages of the PHANTOM original comic art from Sweden
- prints by Matt Furie
- + a lot more!
Admission is free, but please consider bringing a new, unwrapped toy for Toys for Tots!
A portion of all proceeds go directly to Toys for Tots!