University Museum and Art Gallery (The University of Hong Kong)
The University Museum and Art Gallery aspires to generate artistic and cultural experiences that are accessible to people in all walks of life. We seek to encourage greater appreciation of the arts and nurture a stronger sense of cultural values within the Hong Kong community.
The University Museum and Art Gallery believes in the power of art to improve the quality of life. Through our collection and activities, we are dedicated to educating the public about the past and present of Chinese and other cultures, and to stimulating life-long learning through both formal and informal education. The Museum is committed to fulfilling its mission by:
- maintaining a high standard in its exhibitions and education activities
- providing access to its collections and services for the teaching, study and research of Chinese art and culture
- developing its collections and services to meet the needs of the University and the community
- expanding links with artists, collectors, museum professionals and interested organizations to enhance its collections, exhibitions and education activities
- achieving a position of leadership in the promotion of art education in Hong Kong
The website will be permanently closed shortly, so please retrieve any content you wish to save.