NARS Foundation International Artist Residency Program
2011 Season II
Application Deadline: April 15, 2011
The NARS Foundation, a not-for-profit arts organization founded in 2006 and based in Brooklyn, awards Full and Partial Residential Grants for up to twelve months. We seek applications on two levels. The first level includes emerging and mid-career artists, for whom appointments as resident artists might make a significant impact on their careers. The second level consists of artists with established national and/or international reputations for whom a change of environment may offer refreshment and inspiration.
For 2011 Season II, the NARS Foundation International Artist Residency Program will only offer full and partial grants for six month residencies to US-based artists only.
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2011 (Applications must be delivered to the office by April 15, 2011, 5pm)
Deadline for the NARS International Artist Residency Program 2012 Season I (for both US-based and international artists) is July 15, 2011. The guidelines and applications will be available after April 15, 2011.
About the Studios:
- 200sq ft. ~ 400 sq. ft. and 13’ high ceiling
- Access to studios 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- High-speed Internet, slop sink, and freight elevator
- Studios are a part of network that is made up of over 80 artists
- Located one block away from the N, R, D subway station in Sunset Park