CALL TO ARTISTS:
In its 13th iteration, Collect 10 invites artists to get lucky. New Mexico artists are encouraged to submit work for exhibition that fits within a 10" x 10" x 10" space. Each artist is limited to two submissions and pays a $25 entrance fee per piece, generating a pool of lucky cash. On opening night a People's Choice award of $300 goes to a lucky artist. A solo show in the spector ripps project space is the prize for the Curator's Choice award. All works are for sale and are bound to sell quick. Bring your best work; let's see who gets lucky.
- What: Fundraiser for CCA and a chance for artists and art-lovers to get lucky!
- When: April 26 - May 19, 2013
- Art Drop Off: Wednesday and Thursday, April 10 and 11, 10am-5pm
- Public Reception: Friday, April 26, 2013, 6-8pm
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD! FOR A DOWNLOADABLE POSTER, GO HERE.
- Must be a New Mexico-based artist to participate.
- Each artist is invited to submit up to two pieces.
- The price of submission is $25 per piece (this supports CCA and generates the cash prize)
- Works must be ready to hang/display and fit within 10" x 10" x 10"
- The artist sets the retail price and decides whether to take a traditional 50/50 split or donate the proceeds to CCA
- Work will only be accepted on April 10 and 11 between 10am- 5pm
- Unsold work must be claimed May 22 and 23 between 10am- 5pm
- CCA is not responsible for work unclaimed by May 24, 2013