Access, Exposure, Services (learn more)
The ArtSlant team has developed a high-end selling platform for artists. You can offer your original works for sale, as well as museum-quality archival prints through the ArtSlant printing facility.
The SalesRoom is accesible to all artists with a Standard or Portfolio Profile subscription.
1. Register on ArtSlant
2. Open an Artist Profile (Profile FAQ for help)
3. Go to your "My Page" and click on the "Sales".
4. Follow the application wizard to sign up to sell work.
5. Enter works for sale as either original or print offerings.
6. On sales of original works, ArtSlant will refer buyers to you to make shipping arrangements. You will be responsible for having the work delivered properly and safely. ArtSlant takes no responsibility for the damage or loss of original works.
7. ArtSlant takes a 20% Commission on all art sales. Compared to the normal 50%, not too bad, right?
Enter Works after Signing Up
1. In your profile, go to your ARTWORKS. Then select the artwork you wish to offer for sale and complete the Offer for Sale wizard .
2. ArtSlant curators will examine the work and ensure that it meets ArtSlant requirements. For more information, please see here.