HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2014 INCLUDE:
- · An estimated 60,000 international and national visitors will view Sculpture at Scenic World.
- · Artists will exhibit their works and will vie for awards and acquisition including:
- $20,000 Scenic World Acquisitive Award
- $5,000 Artist Peer Award
- $2,000 Scenic World Staff Award
- $1,000 People’s Choice Award sponsored by The Carrington, Blue Mountains
- · Award trophies designed and handcrafted by internationally acclaimed, local glass artist Keith Rowe.
- · Artists will have the opportunity to exhibit alongside (but not compete with) Ken Unsworth’s site- responsive sculpture.
- · One artist from the 2014 exhibition will have the opportunity to exhibit at the Blue Mountains Cultural Centre from 9 June – 7 July 2014.
- Applications close Monday 14th October, 2013.
Please see attached Guidelines for further details or www.scenicworld.com.au/sculpture www.scenicworld.com.au/sculpture