Aldo Crommelynck (1931-2008), printer of works of art, contributed in making Paris a famous city in the field of prints and engravings. Introduced to printing by the master-printer Roger Lacourière, he opens his own workshop in 1956 and collaborates with Tal Coat, Juan Miro, Le Corbusier, Alberto Giacometti, André Masson, Georges Braque... His younger brother, Piero, comes and works with him. In 1963, the Crommelynck brothers put in a printing press in Mougins, near Picasso’s house and then work almost exclusively with the artist. They are always ready to collaborate, which incites Picasso to be particularly creative. In 1969, the Parisian workshop is moved to the rue de Grenelle and mainly welcomes Avigdor Arikha, Sam Szafran, Yuri Kuper, George Condo. Following Richard Hamilton, foreign artists attracted by the reputation of Picasso’s printer go to the workshop. The major part of them are English and American: David Hockney, Peter Blake, Jim Dine, Ed Ruscha, Jasper Johns, Donald Sultan… But the workshop also welcomes the Italian artists belonging to the Trans-avant-garde movement, Cucci and Clemente, the German painter, Penck and the Swiss artist Martin Disler. From the eighties to the end of his career, Aldo Crommelynck shares his time between Paris and the United-States where he mainly collaborates with Pace prints. When he worked with worldwide famous artists, Aldo Crommelynck asked them to sign prints intended to the Bibliothèque nationale de France. Today, these prints enrich the heritage collections of the library in an exceptional way.