25 APRIL— 26 MAY 2013. WED – SUN. 12 - 6
OPENING 25 APRIL 6-8PM
Adam Fuss, Thomas Dozol, Lars Stephan
Xia Jing, Johan Tahon, Donatien Veismann
Nan Goldin, Kelsey Henderson, Winston Chmielinski
Darren Almond, David Alexander Flinn, Alex Rose
Helio Oiticica, Erika Keck, Gerald Collings, Micki Pellerano
Vik Muniz, Martynka Wawrzyniak
envoy enterprises presents a group exhibition that engages in dialogue and discussion through form and subject.
[dahy-uh-lawg, -log] Show IPA noun, verb, di·a·logued, di·a·logu·ing.
1. conversation between two or more persons.
2. the conversation between characters in a novel, drama, etc.
3. an exchange of ideas or opinions on a particular issue, especially a political or religious issue, with a view to reaching an amicable agreement or settlement.
4. a literary work in the form of a conversation: a dialogue of Plato.
verb (used without object)
5. to carry on a dialogue; converse.
6. to discuss areas of disagreement frankly in order to resolve them.
[dih-skuhsh-uhn] Show IPA
an act or instance of discussing; consideration or examination by argument, comment, etc., especially to explore solutions; informal debate.