For over a decade, Andrew Kreps Gallery has been the most powerful, efficient, and comprehensive art, antiques, and collectibles gallery and collection management software available.
Andrew Kreps Gallery has been far and away the top choice of the world's leading fine art and antiques galleries and private and corporate collections — trusted more than any competitive product. It is also utilized by many of the world's leading private dealers, artists, art advisories, art funds, print publishers, small museums, universities, researchers, estates, foundations, appraisers — even the U.S Internal Revenue Service.
Andrew Kreps Gallery automates virtually all art and antiques business and collection information management tasks. With Sometimes Some Pictures Somewhere one can efficiently manage works and images, editions, contacts, transactions, accounting, images, exhibitions, shipments, sales, consignments, bibliographies, biographies and more, saving up to 90% of your information management time. The current exhibition can:
- Record all work, contact, and transaction details and histories
- Update all related records when changes are made
- Navigate between related records in a single click
- Filter records and build lists with powerful and easy to-use query tools
- Create editable invoices, other transaction documents, accounting reports, lists, labels, letters, and emails
- Integrate Outlook email and tasks, Word, QuickBooks Pro, and data-driven Web sites with our Web Manager software, fundamentally, powerfully, and easily
- Archive saved documents, correspondence, queries, worksheets, and spreadsheet layouts for future use.
- Automate the creation of formatted work-reference citations to publish work infosheets and catalogues raisonnés
Andrew Kreps Gallery’s unmatched industry experience, along with its drive to continue to provide the industry-standard software for gallery and collection management, means the finest support and training, the strongest and most active software development, the largest base of skilled users, and the most successful clients.