Doors : 7:30 pm // Films : 8:00 pm
Love Fest is the second in a series of short-film festivals featuring the work of independent Brooklyn and Manhattan based filmmakers. This iteration of Love Fest will consist of several shorts inspired by romantic comedies that will screen a few days after Valentine's Day.
Each film featured in Love Fest was driven by a select of random prompts chosen by the filmmakers that dictated the flow of their project, inviting an exciting element of improvisation. Love Fest will feature the work of nine local production companies, and will culminate in an Audience Choice Award for the flick that makes you swoon the most.
Plus complimentary drinks & snacks.
Love Fest features work from :
- Junta Juleil - Sean Gill and Rachel Klein
- Sweet & Simple Productions- Cale Hughes and Devin Lilly
- Tiny Baby Giants/Sunny Day Production - Tessa Greenberg and Jarrod Zayas
- Sunny Day Production/Tiny Baby Giants - Brett Glass and Grier Dill
- Present Day Productions- Michael Tosner
- Zach Morrissey/Ghostwood Development - Shaun Seneviratne and Robyn Nielsen
- PrashNYC - Carl Conway Maguire and Megan Stein
- Ghostwood Development/AndersonEnvy - Ryan Garretson and Ken Anderson