Deadline: Monday 8th April 2013
A London Institution invites proposals from practitioners interested in developing a new body of work culminating in a solo show in September 2013 at its centre. The organization is looking for applications from graduated or due to graduate in 2013, UK based artists, designers, performers, choreographers, writers, musicians or those that work between these mediums.
The residency will run from August - September 2013 and will include:
- A solo show in September 2013.
- £500 for production costs.
- Ongoing critical support from the curatorial team
- Technical assistance.
- Administrative support.
- 24hour access to a studio in East London.
- Accommodation for a non-London based artist.
For detailed information on how to participate ( integral announcement with required documentation and contact address), please visit the web site: www.callforart.com at the section "Competitions”