PUSH pin-up PRODUCTIONS is looking for a few good artists.
We are hosting our Second Annual white linen kickoff art party and we are looking for a few amazing and talented people to show their works.
WHO? painters, videographers, graphic artists, sculptors, artisans, and all other creatives…not to forget performance artists, stylists, make-up artists - this is going to be a show!!!
(we are looking especially for emerging artists, so Only parties without artistic representation including agents, publicists and managers are eligible to enter.)
WHEN? On AUGUST 2ND, over-looking downtown New Orleans, the beautiful glass sky-lobby of 930 poydras will be transformed to display the art for all to see.
(Last year over 300 guests were in attendance…including gallery owners and collectors, fellow artists and performers, and local art enthusiasts!)
with premium space to showcase your work...
music by guest dj's...
food from several renowned restaurants and caterers...
and beer & wine from local vendors
…we will celebrate the art!!!
reflection & projection is the theme of the show.
reflections of self, projections of others, mirror reflections, video projections…
how do YOU interpret this theme??
HOW TO SUBMIT:
1. SUBMISSION DEADLINE is friday, JULY1st .
- sculpture, painting, print, photography…digital media, mixed media images in jpeg form
- or three separate video clips or links to videos at least 3 min in length each
- Make sure to give descriptions of art piece, media, dimensions and price!
- also, please include a few words about how your submission applies to the theme.
- and give us your contact information!
there are two paypal links under the Current Exhibits tab, use either one.
This fee will help to sponsor this evening's events.
4. Artists accepted into the show will be notified by phone and/or email by June 5th.
This is a juried show, and we are very excited to view and consider each work submitted!
Panelists include: Creative Director - Rebecca Mason, Artist - John Paul Gebbia, Curator and artist manager - Amy Bissell-Baker, and artist manager - Eileen Quadros