Each summer, Sylvia White Gallery offers an exhibition opportunity to all artists interested in applying. This year selected artists will be exhibited in our 4th Annual Juried Show. Additionally, three artists will be selected for concurrent solo shows at dates to be arranged. Sylvia White is founder and director of Contemporary Artists’ Services. She has been advising artists on matters related to career development since 1979. Sylvia White Gallery opened in 2008 and has exhibited artists such as Robert Rauschenberg, Ed Ruscha, Robert Graham, Ed Moses, Dale Chihuly, William Wiley, Viola Frey and others. Take a virtual tour of our gallery , please visit our website at www.sylviawhite.com .
Selected artists will participate in our 4th Annual Juried Show August 3-September 3. Additionally, three artists will be selected for a concurrent solo exhibition. All entries will be considered for both opportunities.
Exhibition Dates: August 3-Sept 3, 2011
Application period opens April 1
Deadline for receiving applications: June 30, Midnight
Receive work July 20-23. 2011
Opening Reception: Friday, August 5, 5pm-7pm
Pick up work Sat, Sept 3, 3-5pm or Sunday, September 4, noon-3pm
Open to all US/International resident artists at least 18 years of age.
Eligible entries include paintings, mixed media, works on paper, photography, sculpture, installation art, digital media, video and performance.
To apply you need to email all of the following to email@example.com.
1. Link To Website with available work (if available)
2. Three (3) Digital Images of Work – Digital Images should be submitted in JPEG format and the images’ dimensions should not exceed 1600 pixels in any dimension and should have a maximum file size of 5 MB. Please label each JPEG image as follows: Lastname_Firstname_title.jpg
3. Details of submitted work: Title, Medium, Dimensions, and Price.
4. Contact Details of Artist: Name, Email Address, Phone Number
5. Entry Fee $30 (US Dollars only) for 3 images submitted before JUNE 1. $5 each additional image, maximum 11 ($70). AFTER June 1, $35 for 3 images, $5 each additional image, maximum 11 ($75.)