September 11, 2010 - October 4, 2010
Opening Reception / Sept 11, 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Gallery Nucleus & Caro are excited to reprise the highly successful SWEET STREETS exhibit. Last year's colorful event brought out hundreds of art and fashion enthusiasts. This year aims to top the last with an international roster of over 70 artists, and features over 100 works of art. Featuring a fashion show, pop-up shops, live painting, and more, this festive night full of creativity will have something to entertain everyone.
For full details on the opening nights festivities of SWEET STREETS II, please see http://www.gallerynucleus.com/gallery/pieces/237
The Sunday after, nurse your 'Sweet Street' hangover and overdose on some colorful kawaii! Japanese fashion house 6%DOKIDOKI will bring their unique fan event to Gallery Nucleus in celebration of their 15th anniversary and as a stop on the HARAJUKU KAWAII EXPERIENCE world tour. The event runs from 1-3PM. More info: http://www.gallerynucleus.com/event/272
OPENING EXHIBITION NIGHT FEATURES:
- Free Admission!
- Dj sets by Tune in Tokyo and 6%DOKIDOKI's Sebastian Masuda!
- Pop-up shops by SOSO Happy, 6%DOKIDOKI & Chubby Bunny Accessories!
- 6%DOKIDOKI fashion show produced by Bubblepunch!
- Live drawing session with 6%DOKIDOKI models!
- Live artists drawing!
- Japanese snacks and refreshments served!
- Food trucks serving up the savoury and sweet!