General Delight is made up of four film makers based in Los Angeles and New York who make comedy shorts. The films are provocative, absurd and euphoric. They describe their work as, “An aurora borealis Disneyland fireworks display with a swim up bar, free refills”. Their videos are a balance between high and low, as they explore issues of technology, sexuality, pop culture and how we try to transcend our own confines through fantasy, imagination and techno music.
Come and celebrate General Delight’s first birthday with the screening of 10 short films featuring new work by Michael Cera (Juno, Superbad, Youth in Revolt) and Elaine Carroll (Very Mary-Kate).
- A lascivious magician that makes husbands disappear and
- then beds their wives
- The awkward moments after an inter-racial swingers party
- Paula Deen facing off against the Busch Bean’s Golden
- A tribute to porn’s greatest boom operator
- A tickle fight that goes on for too, too long
This event is the culmination of General Delight’s creative output to date. A few films have been circling various sites on the web to much acclaim, but with this event they are releasing work that is even more ambitious and exciting!